Olugbenga Olatunji Odukoya
Peace and Life Enhancement Initiative International - Nigeria
OLUGBENGA OLATUNJI ODUKOYA 2 OLU ADELAJA CRESCENT G.R.A, IJEBU-ODE, OGUN STATE Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 08033533951, 07054315844 Summary of Skills
International Development Management | Marketing Management | Administrative Management I am a result driven professional with an extensive experience in international development management, needs assessment, monitoring and evaluation, project development and management. In-depth expertise in Administrative work and technicalities, implementation, optimization and documentation of user requirement, reporting data and analyzing opportunities of current issues relating to project works. Concise delivery of effective marketing and market analysis, segmentation and research, with strengthened ability to lead and motivate project teams to ensure success.
Technical • Advanced Microsoft Office Packages(Word, Excel, PowerPoint) General • Achievable development plans and schedules, Scope/Requirements definition, Analysis of business problems/needs, full project life cycle, Gap analysis strategy/process, internal and external client/ customer service and support, strategic planning, Stakeholder management, Change Management, System Integration, Vendor management, Project Governance and control, Problem solving, Decision making, Negotiation, Persuasion and Communication, Matrix/Cross –functional team.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Oct. 2011 – Till Present,
PEACE AND LIFE ENHANCEMENT INITIATIVE INTERNATIONAL, NIGERIA
• Managing risk issues and escalating incidents/problems as appropriate.
• Preparing and presenting quarterly reports on activities for the Board of Trustees • Designing relevant activities aligned with mission and vision of the organisation. • Attending meetings and creating a good relationship with donors, governments and organisations, • Designing suitable work plans, and monitoring and evaluation. • Participating at conferences and seminars • Designing and advising on fund raising activities with the programme department • Coordinating the built task for various project phases including requirements gathering and technical development • Defining, communicating and providing support for the document management process including document creation, naming conventions • Meeting with governments and its representatives and making recommendations on crucial issues • Responsible for providing programme/project support to internal project through the production and maintenance of administrative solutions • Identify, analyse and recommend areas for improvement and changes within existing processes and procedures.. • Ensuring a good work relationships among staff and creating avenues for staff social interactions.
NOV 2008-JULY 2011 DELTONPRINTS LTD
• Creating and updating reports on projects statistics. • Take responsibility for the timely production and accuracy of pricing schedules. • Close liaison with engineers and project managers for the smooth running of the project. • Coordinating/scheduling of team training • Reviewing and monitoring the project at regular intervals to ensure it’s within business case. • Providing various administrative duties to project managers as requested • Updating and maintaining project documentation, intranets and templates
JUN 2002 – MAY 2005 CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF IJEBU ODE, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER / ACCOUNT OFFICER
• Organizing the details of special events, travel arrangements, corporate agendas and itineraries. • Providing administrative support to the Director and Account departments. • Providing document management support in areas of organizational charts, merged mailings and unique special projects. • Managing capital purchases, direct vendor relations, generate and maintain equipments tracking records. • Assisting in planning and coordinating corporate luncheons and develop presentations for related on-and off site meetings. • Assisting in processing monthly expense report showing supporting documents and budgets code indexes. • Ensuring the availability and taking of records of stationeries for each departments
Computer Application and Hardware Skills
• Advanced user on all Microsoft office suite including Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access • Can run basic maintenance and installation on PCs and printers.
CERTIFICATION TRAINING AND EDUCATION
2009 International Development Management (MA) University of Manchester, U.K 2009 Conflict Resolution and Management (Certification) PBI American University, U.S.A 2008 Marketing Management (MBA) Lagos State University, Nigeria 2001 Corporate Managerial Administration, Chartered Institute of Administration (ACIA), Nigeria
FIELD TRIPS: Uganda - Jan. 13 -26, 2009 Germany May 6-16, 2009 PUBLICATIONS: 1. The Impact of Training and Development on Organizational Performance In Manufacturing Industry In Nigeria 2009 2. Physical Distribution: A Tool for increasing the Effectiveness of Management 2006 3. International Marketing: A panacea for Increasing Sales and Capacity Utilization 2001
- Critical Time Analysis: a tool for effect development managements
• Project Management Institute, U.S.A • Chartered Institute of Administration, Nigeria Interests
Includes; attending social events, travelling, listening to music, reading and playing and watching lawn tennis